<VV> 1969 Corvair Registry with newly discovered cars since 1999?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Aug 3 23:31:39 EDT 2014

Oops!  I copied that from the eBay listing (www.ebay.com/itm/351097888325) !

I'm sure it's a great book, and I believe I have the 1999 edition in my
archives and I believe I contributed a bit to it back then (like my
"discount" coupon letter from GM and my window sticker showing options like
rear mounted front seat shoulder harnesses that made the salesman crazy,
etc.) ~

However, I figure a few more actual 1969 cars have surfaced since then and
would be included.

Was there an update since 1999 to fill in the registry of actual, newly
discovered cars?

Charlie