<VV> Why caveman? partial humor

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 00:25:05 EDT 2014

I always thought that it was because there was a good deal of redesign (in
the engine compartment AND also the body) between '60 and '61 models.  Thus
making the '60 a unique (or caveman) model.

Perhaps it is something else?  The floors rotted quicker and it became a
"Fred Flintstone" car sooner?  Just a WAG - don't take that as serious.

Later, JR