<VV> [1969] 1969 Ford Corvair Finger Tip Facts updated since 1999 Roster ?

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 21:09:47 EDT 2014

Charlie,
Mark and I published, courtesy of Cal Clark, a revised 1969 Corvair Finger-Tip Facts Roster in 2003. Then we did laminated update insert sheets that Mark included with the Sixty-Niner newsletter in 2004, 2005 and 2006. After Mark passed, the '69 Group undertook the job of adding to and updating our roster.

The 1999 30th Anniversary Edition of the 1969 Corvair Finger-Tip Facts -- which includes the 2003 Roster -- is still available from Clarks or I can supply copies autographed by Mark and myself for $25 postpaid.

BTW, in case you wondered, Mark came up with the obscure title of our book. 1968 was the last year that Chevy published their "Finger-Tip Facts" data book companion to the showroom album. So we thought it would be fun to fill the gap that Chevy left us.

Thanks for your interest,

Dave Newell