<VV> 1967 Monza Fuel Tank Removal Sway Bar Question

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 14:52:50 EDT 2014

Yes, spread clamp, but not many times.... Alternatively , you could cut the
bolt off and insert new one from other side if there is room.

Regarding hose and bolts on filler neck.. Sure, take it off-you may need to
replace it anyway.

Hey! Did you learn any new bad words remvoing the tank?? LOL!

Chuck S