<VV> 1967 Monza Fuel Tank Removal ~ Easier than I thought, except ...

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 19:51:22 EDT 2014

Much harder to install.....

Bill Hubbell

On Aug 4, 2014, at 4:57 PM, Charlie via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

Any new bad words?  No, not really ~ the tank was amazingly easy to remove
(with the only exception being that 1 d****ed bolt that halted my progress.

One reason it was so easy was that it was empty, and the gas filler neck has
got to be the reason gas made it onto my driveway, and not into the tank!

Hence, my reason for removing it~

Charlie