<VV> 1967 Monza 3" Fuel filler pipe hose $7.50 with shipping ?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Aug 5 23:48:16 EDT 2014

Hi all~

The fuel tank of my 1967 Monza was in excellent good shape, except for the
3" filler pipe hose that was completely deteriorated.

Trying to be frugal, I was somewhat dismayed that (a) the filler pipe hose
costs $25 a foot, and that they will only sell it complete 1' lengths.

So, has anyone replaced this and have the remaining 9" piece that they would
like to sell?

Or if I buy 4 times as much as I need, does anyone out there on VV have a
need for some of my remainder?

I figure $7.50 with shipping would be fair, and a darn sight better than
$25, so does anyone have or want some?

I'm sure I'm not the only one needing this, or am I?

Charlie