<VV> Youse guys is JINKS :-)

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 18:30:06 EDT 2014

Ralph,

You can buy all kinds of sprays at your local FLAPS, but over the past few years I've had great results with a pump up sprayer using hot water mixed with a car wash solution (liquid or powder mixed at double strength).  Spray on the solution, using the pressure wand longer on heavier built up places, and then rinse with clean water.  It usually works better when the engine is warm--I run the car and let it sit for 30 minutes or so.  If you use a liquid car wash solution be sure it isn't one with wax added.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA