<VV> Jinks

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:56:03 EDT 2014

Oh, I didn't get that connection. Sorry. Just a good mild dishwashing
cleaner . you can go to a car wash and spray it down. Don't spray in the
carbs, air cleaner, the distributer or alternater/generator. Wally's world
brake cleaner dries out the electrical stuff well, but is tough on painted
surfaces.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red