<VV> <vv> steering box centering when adjusting

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:32:15 EDT 2014

To further Matt's explanation the high spot is built into the gear inside
the steering box and is there on purpose. You adjust with steering box
centered and on the high spot where you drive most of the time and so you
have the best control. You also cannot over stress the system by it being
to tight in turns, either.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red