<VV> Low vacuum

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 14 13:37:56 EDT 2014

Hi Jim,

IMHO, a turbo'd 140 with a bigger than stock cam is doing pretty well to idle under 1000 rpm with 15" of vacuum.  Mileage looks fine too, I consider that a good measure of overall health.  One thing we all tend to forget in this day of EFI is that carbureted engines with big cams didn't idle very well back in the good old days.

--Bryan