<VV> $11, 291 Electric 1966 Corvair "complete" AC Conversion Kit (batteries not included)

M Stevens viewmastermik at netscape.net
Thu Aug 14 18:08:21 EDT 2014

And you would need a more more door to hold all the batteries. "Tesla...take me away..."

-m
Sent from my putt putt phone...

  291 Electric 1966 Corvair "complete" AC Conversion Kit (batteries
  not included) </div><div>
batteries add up to around $8,800.00. It also states battery management
controller not included and I do not see one listed. Then you need to
fabricate battery boxes.
Too much money for me!
Harry Smith
Coral Springs, FL​