<VV> AC conversion

Cliff Tibbitts cliff at tibweb.com
Thu Aug 14 18:32:25 EDT 2014

Sorry Charlie,

Too rich for my blood.  At today's rate, I would have to drive 60,000 miles
just to recoup the cost.  This doesn't even factor in the batteries,
management system, etc.  Who know how many more miles that would equal, and
it doesn't say anything about the range.  Bet long distance hauls would be
problematic at best.

Besides, our rear engine sweet hearts already have a "cool" factor built
into them.

Just my two cents,

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY