<VV> Sticking Blocker Rings

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:42:31 EDT 2014

I've never run into that problem.  This suggestion may be a terrible idea,
but here it is anyway.  You might try draining the transaxle oil and
replacing it with CaseIH Hy-Tran oil.  Hy-Tran has additives for use with
wet brakes thus may help the blocker ring behavior.  LaPorte in Westfield
should have it on hand.

Does your housing have a drain plug or do you have to do it the hard way?

Jim Becker