<VV> Corvair engined sports car at Laguna Seca

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 01:23:57 EDT 2014

There was a Corvair engined sports car at the Laguna Seca historic race meeting
run over the past 2 weeks, running in the 1955-1961 under 2 litre group (don't
ask - there was also a 5.5 litre Corvette and a 1962 Elva in the same group). It
was a 1965 Huffaker Genie Mark V with 2.6 litre Corvair engine and it won one of
the races. There was never anybody around when I was strolling through the
paddock so I couldn't get any more details, but it looked and went really good.
Colin LYNN
Perth West Australia

Pics and results

http://www.sportscardigest.com/monterey-motorsports-reunion-2014-report-photos/