<VV> ATF and Sticking Blocker Rings

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Mon Aug 25 12:59:13 EDT 2014

That's why I suggested a call to the guys at Redline.  They have a deep
understanding of all that stuff and they know how to design appropriate
lubricants.  They may or may not have anyone there right now who knows
Corvairs but it's a very good bet that if someone described an
application and a problem, they might have an appropriate product.  That
has been my experience with them a few times.  I have no financial
interest in their company.  --J.B.