<VV> Very nice 62 Spyder Restoration project for sale.

Barry Elkin barry at fredericktown.com
Tue Aug 26 16:04:18 EDT 2014

Anyone looking for a great 62 Spyder Convertible to restore.
I bought this Corvair a couple of years ago as a restoration project. I have
started disassembling it for a total restoration. I have since decided that
I have too many projects and need to sell this one. The car has no body rust
but the floor is rusted through in several small areas. I am selling it for
what I have in it. Five new tires and powder coated wheels. Spare turbo
engine. Other minor new parts. The car ran with carburetors when parked.
VIN: 20967W297736. Marching serial numbers. Asking $2750.00. You may see
pictures at http://www.electriccorvair.com.
Barry Elkin
Littleton, NC