<VV> Sturbridge Fitch Sprint entrants (Is the Lime Rock Fitch gathering for real?)

Terry&Alexis Stafford terry_alexis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 23:09:47 EDT 2014

Terry,
This is Terry Stafford, an owner of an Early Fitch Sprint. Guy Frost 1st introduced us at one of his Vanderbilt Cup Commemorative celebrations at the Nassau County Museum of Art. I think with Guy's permission, you even took a lap with me over one of his hay bail auto cross courses one year.

First I want to offer my condolences to you on the loss of John Fitch. The very first time we talked about him so many years ago, I could see how much you admired him and valued your relationship with him.

I was behind the scenes with Bill Tynan trying to find a Sprint that could join you this weekend at Lime Rock. I hope that has worked out and you will have one or maybe even 2 Sprints to join you. Keep our fingers crossed.

It seems as if all the layered emails, texts, and postings trying to help you with this has turned into an adult version of "Telephone." It is as if one person whispers a secret to the classmate next to him and she has to whisper the same message to the next person, ans so on. When the"secret" is spoken aloud by the last person in the classroom it is not even remotely similar to the original message.
I am sorry you had to go over chapter and verse of your relationship with John Fitch to clear these things up.

Hope the show goes well and that you have a great time. Please keep our LICA show in mind that Bill invited you to on Sept 20. We would all love to get a close look at a Consulier, and hear the story that goes along with it.
Regards, Terry