<VV> Ramp Latches???

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Thu Aug 28 19:14:49 EDT 2014

There is a variety of late-50s GM vehicles with tailgate latches that
resemble Corvair pickup latches, the Cameo among them.  Given that the
Rampside rampgate and tailgate latches are not identical to each other
but share many parts, it would not surprise me to learn that these
earlier latches are either share parts or are in fact the same.

Hopefully there is someone on the list who knows for a fact.

By the way, I dislike the term "Rampy."  It sounds like a children's
book character.  "Hi, boys and girls, I'm Ralphy the Rampy!"

--Bob