<VV> Ramp Latches???

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 22:35:35 EDT 2014

Yes, they share parts. Only the tongue changes length depending on
application.

Dann in California has reproduced these latches for the Rampside. I have
bought a set in stainless steel. He is the supplier to California
Corvair parts, who sells them on ebay to Cameo owners!

The thread on Corvair Center Forum about all the dies he made to
reproduce them is amazing.

So, brand new Rampy latches are now available. Stainless steel and
chrome plated versions.

Frank DuVal