<VV> Posi?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:22:33 EDT 2014

Raise both rear wheels off the ground. Turn one, if the other turns the
same direction, you have a posi, or go to a loose gravel area and pop the
clutch. If you leave two marks you have posi. Done at your own risk. !! Or,
my favorite, drive in a foot or so of snow and push so much snow it piles
up on your hood. I've done all of them with my first 62 coupe 4 speed posi.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe Red/Red 4 speed.