<VV> Ramp Latches???

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 11:06:38 EDT 2014

On 8/28/2014 10:57 PM, Matt Nall via VirtualVairs wrote:
> I announced these two months ago..

And I saw them two years ago, when the prototypes were on display at the
Sturbridge convention.  I am well-acquainted with Dann's outstanding
reproductions.  But his reproductions, marketed to we Corvair people,
did not alone answer the question as to whether they as a whole fit
other vehicle applications, or whether some or many parts are shared
with other vehicle applications.

This thread appears to have answered that question -- apparently the
length of the bolt (or tongue) is the only variation across the many
applications.

Sorry if my asking the question troubled you, Matt.