<VV> Thermister Swap?

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Fri Aug 29 22:28:58 EDT 2014

Wow,  it does look like a thermistor rather than a thermocouple.  I saw
photos but no data sheet.  I wonder if the curve is anything like the
Corvairs.  I thought about rebuilding some DOS (dead old stock) ones
about ten years ago and couldn't find any bare, off the shelf
thermistors that were close to the original curve.  Building additional
electronics to match the curve seemed like way to much work so I lost
interest.   This unit looks like they had the Corvair sensor in mind
when they designed it.  --J.B.