<VV> Fitch engine

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 18:48:32 EDT 2014

After fixing the carb that would not idle (Don't know what I did. Just did a bench check of linkage action) It starts at the touch of the key. I didn't have time tonight to do fine tuning of carbs, but the left bank has a nice rumble, but the right bank sounds "off" and the exhaust is definitely cooler.

 Any suggestions? I plan to tune the carbs and see if adjusting the idle mixture helps, and maybe re adjust the valves on the right side.  I use a unisink for balance. Some of the adjusting nuts are so tight I almost cannot turn them. I'll look for some good used ones tomorrow.