<VV> Fc white stripe paint code

M Stevens viewmastermik at netscape.net
Sat Aug 30 23:10:51 EDT 2014

Okay...I will look at the body tag and see what the paint store comes up with. I'm just gonna scuff and refresh with a single stage.

-m

Sent from my putt putt phone...

with the code from the body tag. They took white base and the first thing
they did was put a lot of some brown tint in it and then they put a few
other tint colors.

dp