<VV> End of an era

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 08:23:03 EST 2014

I agree. Another thing that I really think had a lot to do with it's demise was the move from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the Marion County fair grounds. In later years the Mount Comfort Air show was the same weekend then in the last couple of years the Speedway also held the Good  Guys show the same weekend. Paul Fox