<VV> AMT Model parts buy/sell

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 09:20:58 EST 2014

All,

I’d like to post the following ad online: I am in need of the following model parts:

(all parts new from AMT kits, not reproductions)

Chassis
‘66-7 interior tub
Trailing arms (pair)
Lower struts (2 pairs)
Cylinder halves (2 pair)
Top shroud (2)
Lower shrouds (pair)
Fan belt (2)
Windshield (2)
Cragar wheel (set) from ’66 kit
WW tires (2)

Would anyone have any of the above?

I am trying to rehab two kits that I have in stock. One’s a ‘66 kit and one’s a ‘72 vintage (repop) kit. As it stands now, the ‘66 kit would be a builder’s kit, with a number of substitute parts, but mostly vintage parts. It’s complete, except that both kits are missing the lower struts. Also, most of the above is for the ‘72 kit, or for a buildup model, as I have scavengerized it for my next resin conversion kit buildup. Either I rehab the kits, or try to sell them as/is or part them out.

BTW, I also have one ‘65, one ‘66, and two ‘67 vintage kits for sale. Only one custom rear cove panel from the ‘65 kit is missing. All are otherwise complete, but have a few parts fallen off or removed from the trees. One ‘67 has a year-dated body, the other is without the date (mid-production change). These are maybe not quite good enough for fussy unbuilt/unbroken model collectors, but they are otherwise excellent vintage kits.

I also carry ‘66 Corsa convertible promo bodies and many replacement parts and conversion kits, so you can build virtually anything. I can also now get ‘64 coupe and ‘63 convertible resin kits.

If anyone has any of the above parts available or would like one of the above kits, contact me at airvair at earthlink.net for details and/or prices.

-Mark