<VV> PG leak

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 16:10:59 EST 2014

No slide hammer? The Harbor Freight/Northern Tools kit with the Vise Grip
adapter is very valuable for pulling stuff. Of course then you need the
thread adapters. Typically 1/2-20 to whatever the pump cover bolts are.

Use two pieces of all thread with weights on them to substitute for the
slide hammer. Buy all thread with the thread of the pump cover bolts, then
no need for an adapter.

Frank DuVal

Original email: