<VV> Front hose shroud

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 19:29:18 EST 2014

All lates except turbo are the same on the right side. As Harry mentioned,
the turbo has a different flange to the shroud, Kind of a D shape. I must
have  25 of these things kinking around - including the turbo ones. The turbo
ones use  a special gasket to the shroud. (If you actually add them back
on.) -  Seth

In a message dated 12/7/2014 2:46:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,