<VV> '65 Corvair heater "FAN" motor shaft keyed?

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 14:34:59 EST 2014

The hub is part of the squirrel cage.The two are crimped together, and the
crimp loosens. Locktite isn't going to work. The instantaneous torque at
startup will render the locktite history.
You might try epoxy.
Best bet is replace the stock motor AND blower with a Buick or Cadillac assy
with the plastic fan.
I forget what years; think Clark sells 'em.
May have to bump up the fuse, but I've used the stock fuse without blowing.
LOTS more heat...