<VV> Fan Choices

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 15:41:13 EST 2014

Is one of those part #s the one which we seem to refer to as "high output"?

Why good in van but not rampside?

Later, JR

> O'Reilly and Auto Zone both stock the PM102 fits most late 60 through 80s
> GM. My original fan still worked and still had the boot, but had a
> wobbling sound. The PM102 puts out more air with the same fan.
> The Four Season 35345 is much quieter with as good if not better output,
> probably worth the extra price in a car or especially a van but not in a
> Rampside.

YES, all replacements turn at a higher rpm....  IMO!!

Reference to RS was due to the higher output of the 4 seasons.... unneeded...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages