<VV> New "Fan Selector Switch" page on Forum - Proof read request

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Dec 9 19:48:22 EST 2014

I posted my version of how the "FAN" (blower) selector works to the
CorvairForum, and want to post it to "Stock Corvairs" too, but I'm still
figuring that out.  (This took more time than I had but I kind of got
carried away, even after it deleted itself when I thought I was finally
finished!)

Anyway, please feel free to proof read this for me (and whoever else is
unfortunate enough to read it before I can correct it!)

Here's the link to my "Heater Fan Selector Switch Electrical" page on the
Forum:

http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=225&t=9252&p=62195