<VV> Jerry Brown

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 19:45:16 EST 2014

I called that number and an answering machine answered saying "this is the Brown residence, please leave a message..."
What more do you want? Maybe he is out of town. Have you sent him an e mail? His addy is in the Communique as he is an Eastern Corsa director.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301