<VV> Exterior rear view mirror recommendation

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 22:57:41 EST 2014

Unfortunately, there is only one reproduction that I know of, and all the vendors sell that one reproduction.  Your only other choice is to find a NOS one, however, it will be a lot more money.  My suggestion would be to purchase another from Clarks, and in 4 or 5 years, when it no longer works like it did when new, replace it again.
Paul in CT