<VV> Blower Motors

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Dec 14 18:46:20 EST 2014

The factory A/C blower motor seems fast enough for my 66 A/C car. Cools
great. I did add the relays (high speed and compressor) to save the
switch. I was able to mount them under the dash and NOT cut any factory
wiring. Really neat installation.

Somewhere  I have seen an 80s or 90s Chevy Truck applicatrion that also
uses this reverse rotation GM motor. It was not listed as a "high speed"
fix, just a way to buy a replacement motor.

Frank DuVal