<VV> Late Model (65-66) Instrument Cluster Removal

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 17:15:25 EST 2014

                                                                               B"H
Good response Timothy.  Any complaining I have for the Corvair is easily outweighed by the car's good points.  After driving contemporary cars from the period, no other American car of such vintage handles or stops as well, looks a attractive, or is as simple to maintain.  I'm on my second one and wouldn't hesitate to buy another if the need arises, although the 66 4 door hardtops aren't easily found for sale with factory A/C, so my plan is to hold onto this one for good, G-d willing!   :)
Best regards...Bill