<VV> Never had a radio

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Dec 16 11:37:56 EST 2014

You need the bracket. Either an original bracket (most every late junked
has one) or a pattern of one so you can cut your own and modify it to fit
the new speaker. The original bracket was for a speaker with a magnet about
1 1/2" square. Most replacements have larger and round magnets, so
modifying is typical.

As I said, most every late had one, so it is one of those parts no one
saves because they are so plentiful, until you need one!

Frank DuVal

Original email: