<VV> Need Help - 69 Front Suspension Settings

bill andrews monzaboy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 20:52:47 EST 2014

 I have just rebuilt the front suspension on my wife's 69 500 Cp and I am ready to take it for a front end alignment.  I replaced everything new - upper & lower ball joints, upper and lower A-arm bushings, upper A-arm bumpers, shocks & bolts, camber adjusting bolts, control rods and bushings & nuts, all stabilizer bar bushings & bolts, Clark's/Flaming River quick steering box, nylon pitman arm bushing, inner & outer tie rod ends and adjusting sleeves & clamps, idler arm,  inner & outer wheel bearings, brake shoes, brake hoses, rebuilt the wheel cylinders, turned the brake drums, repacked/re-greased everything, sand blasted and painted all the metal parts, used the original springs but cut one coil.
The wheels are 15 x 7 American Racing aluminum with 205-60R15 tires.
I'm taking it to a local alignment shop that does very good work on older cars like ours and who has the standard/original alignment specs for 65-69 Corvairs in his computer/alignment machine.
Can the group give me some suggestions on what specs I should use for caster, camber, and toe?  Or should I use the standard/original specs?
As I noted earlier, this is my wife's car and is used for local shows/cruise-ins and (hopefully) the 2015 convention.
Thanks ,Bill A.63 Monza Cp 102/4-sp, 66 Corsa Crown V8 (383/434 hp, w/Wills kit), 69 500 Cp 110/auto, 69 Opel GT, 83 Porsche 928, 53 Chevy Club Cp, 64 Malibu (427/535hp, 5-sp, Hotchkis TVS, Ford 9", etc...)