<VV> KNOXVILLE SCHEDULE?

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Tue Dec 23 12:04:28 EST 2014

Hi--

Generally, the Concours is on Wednesday, Economy Run and Rally on
Thursday, Friday is the autocross, and Saturday is the Car Display.

Is there a particular event you want info on?

I would recommend that you make your reservations any time you want, as
you can change them at any time.

Full schedule due to be published in the March Communique.

--H