<VV> Speedo stuck at 35

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 13:30:40 EST 2014

Yes, that is true. I forgot the speedo itself is a torque type instrument
and would slip with a unsteady input by the cable because it was binding a
bit, but from 35 to 50 or 60?. Its easy to pull the cable out and clean it
and reinstall regreased. On my car it slides out from the speedo end.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho