<VV> Speedometer

Derek Yates yatesderek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:31:48 EST 2014

Hi Mark,
                    The GPS speedometer (or speed display) is sold on
Amazon, so very easy to return if not happy
                                       . You can switch from MPH to KPH, so
good for our Canadian and European friends also. Also has adjustable speed
warning buzzer which you can switch on of off. It costs a mere $61.78 now
so down from the $80.00 that I paid about nine moths ago.
                         It is a Universal type so can switch from car to
car easily plus just plugs into cigarette lighter outlet and I did not
bother with adding the glue on visibility aiding pad as is plenty clear for
me without it. It fixes all speedometer  problems instantly  on all cars
whether bad speedometer gears, different size tires et al, so highly
recommended.
                            It is made called an IT8012A GPS HUD and is
sold on Amazon.
                                              A dream and fast fix for all
cars.
                                                                  Cheers