<VV> Title

Rnojunkmail@aol.com Rnojunkmail at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 16:56:46 EST 2014

I bought a 65 monza 14 months ago on ebay from a guy who had it in his garage for 29 years or more. He towed it to my house abd after he drove away. I  discovered no keys. He wasnt the owner on the registration, and no title.(I didnt discover that until just recently whenI started working on the car)BOY AM I STUPID. The original owner is dead. The dealer is out of business Alk I have is a signed registration from 1975.ANY THOUGHTS? Anybody wanna sell me a bridge?
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone