<VV> Title

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 27 22:41:58 EST 2014

Keys can be solved pretty easily once you are in the car.  Maybe the paper
work you need is in the glove box?  Bought a lottery ticket lately???

On a LM you can probably get the door open with a coat hanger between the
front door and rear (side) windows to pull up the interior lock button.  If
the vent window is open you can catch the door handle and pull it up by
going through there.

Getting into the trunk will require removing a headlight bucket.  Well,
maybe not if the trunk floor is rusted away.  <GRIN>

There are 2 keys - one for doors and ignition - the other for trunk and
glove box.

Title - as others have said, depends on your state.  What state are you in?
Someone on VV might be able to give you some tips on that state.

Later, JR