<VV> Title

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Dec 28 01:16:55 EST 2014

What condition is the car?  Is it worth the effort and paperwork to get
ownership?

I think if you can show a diligent effort to track down the last known
owner, and that it is not on any state's "stolen car" lists, most states
will work through it, not without a lot of work, but possible?

Someone on here, a few months back, had some info on a company or business
that specialized in closing the gaps in missing automotive paperwork, so
maybe they'll chime in here?

If not, and the car is over 50 years old, and in decent shape, you will at
least have a nice lawn decoration!

I had a '67 Monza that I thought of as my SoCal version of pink flamingoes
on my lawn - it was a pretty car.
Now 15 years later, it runs, after a lot of body, engine and of course,
paper work ...

Good luck with it and start with a Happy New Year and a new resurrected
Corvair!

Charlie