<VV> Title ~ DMV

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Dec 28 03:10:04 EST 2014

The problem with the DMV is not that they don't work for you, but that they
are only paper pushers, and do not care about cars any more than a car
salesman knows about cars!

They have a job to do, which is to push papers across their desks, or more
piles of whatever cars have been collecting dust the longest, and collect a
check each week.

A private VIN registration company has more experience working through the
non-standard paperwork, and may even care about getting your weird and
unusual "labor of love" on the road, which simply annoys DMV employees.

Expecting DMV to care is like getting your grocer excited about a loaf of
bread or a can of beans - it's just what they do to make a paycheck.

So, find a passionate private VIN registration company to help, but expect
to do a lot of work yourself, maybe even pushing them a little to make sure
"your" car doesn't turn out to be someone else's after you spent a LOT of
money on it!

Good luck - it'll be worth it, either way!

And have a great New Year for 2015, the 50th anniversary of the M!

Charlie