<VV> Title

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Dec 28 14:41:47 EST 2014

I was discussing titles and registrations recently with another club member, he had recently titled a car from Vermont and told me that Vermont is one of two states that doesn't issue titles for vehicles, so a bill of sale is sufficient to title a car in your state.  It could be you have an easier time of it than if it were from another state.

--Bryan