<VV> Oil Drip Pan

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:15:43 EST 2014

Some time back there were questions and suggestions for oil drip pans for some car that might drip oil. If you have a Aldi grocery store in your area, check it out.  They currently have an "Essentials Utility Tray" from Huntington Home for $4.  It is 15"x 29.5" and will catch most engine drips or at least the front and rear seals.  Whose valve covers leak!  Black color and made of polypropylene with an approximate 1" lip.  Suggested use includes tray for shoes, plants, pet feeding station, etc.  I bought two the guy behind me got one.  I will probably use mine on the International Scout!Ray Davis