<VV> MISSING KEYS

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 07:51:32 EST 2014

I have the code books, and can supply anyone that requests the "long" number that corresponds to the  3 digit code on the lock cylinder.  With this long number, if you know someone that has a key cutter, they can make you a replacement key.  My cutter is old, and no longer accurate, other wise, I would offer to cut you a new key.
Paul in CT