<VV> Host Hotel Rooms

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Dec 30 12:22:05 EST 2014

I just booked our room using the URL in this month's Communique (great looking issue, BTW):

www.corvair.org/2015convention/hotelreg.html

which drops you right into the Marriott reservation system with the dates and rate already selected.  Neat!

Bear in mind that the NECC is working on plans for a Tuesday drag race, so you may want to make reservations starting on Monday.

--Bryan