<VV> Rough Running 140

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 22:51:54 EST 2014

If you want to confirm further take off the valve cover and see if all the
valves/springs look the same as you pull the motor through.
If a dropped valve seat, one should be compressed and the rocker loose.

Also, you could rent, borrow a borescope from someone and look in through
the spark plug hole.

Either way, you will have to remove the head to repair.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed