<VV> Corvair Ranch Open House Announcement 2014

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 00:55:57 EST 2014

Tom Rahochik  posted this on another Forum today....

Upon speaking with Jeff yesterday, we have made the decision to cancel our open house event this spring, usually held in the month of May, at The Ranch location in the Gettysburg, PA area. Please continue to contact Jeff or visit the Corvair Ranch at any time for Corvair services and/or a continued supply of NOS, used or reproduction parts needed for any of your Corvair projects. We plan on continuing our open house event in the spring of 2015. We appreciate your business as always and will continue to offer our experienced services to all Corvair dedicated customers.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages